FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQS)
- How do I make a reservation with Kansas city airport shuttle and Kansas city airport car service?
- How do I make a reservation for Kansas city shuttle and Kansas city car service at my destination city?
If you are booking with Kansas city shuttle and Kansas city car service for only the destination portion of your transportation, choose the “from the airport” ,“to the airport” , “to and from the airport”,”from and to the airport” option on the reservation form. If you are booking transportation for both departure and arrival airports, book the departure transportation first. You will then be given the option of booking service for your destination airport.
- How do I find out the fare?
Fares vary from city to city. To determine your fare, fill out the pick-up and drop-off information on the fare quote form . The fare will pop up. You are under no obligation to complete the reservation, however.
- How can I change my reservation with Kansas city airport shuttle and Kansas city airport car service?
- What types of ride service’s Kansas city airport shuttle and Kansas city car service provides ?
We deals in Shared-Ride Van, Private Van, Private Sedan, Local Personal Drivers, Private SUV, Taxi Cab, Stretched Limousine etc .
- What is the Frequent Rider program of Kansas city airport transportation and Kansas city airport car service?
Our Private Van serve various areas like (Beach Museum, Kansas State University) , Private Sedan (visit Sunset Zoo in Manhanttan, Kansas), Local Personal Drivers (You must tell him to take you to Manhattan River Trail ), Private SUV( Private SUV is another remarkable choice if you want to travel comfortably), You could visit ’Warner Memorial Park’ in Manhattan and take a walk around to see the historical landmarks , Taxi Cab(Get a taxicab and ride to the historic downtown Manhattan ), Stretched Limousine( You could also travel around the city in a stretched limo which will take you to places such as the Konza Prairie, Riley County Historical Museum and Blue Earth Plaza.) Strecker-Nelson Gallery, ride to the airport, Topeka airport, Topeka Kansas airport, Topeka to Kansas city, Manhattan ks to Kansas city, Lawrence to Kansas city, shuttle to MCI, Overland Park, Olathe, Lawrence, Shawnee, Topeka, Lea wood, Kansas city, Lenexa, Manhattan, Fort Riley, Lee’s Summit, St.Louis, Blue Springs, Independence, Belton, Raymore, Warrensburg, Parkville .
- Do you provide travel services outside of transportation to and from the airport?
Kansas city airport shuttle transportation and Kansas city car service is only permitted to provide transportation to service area .
- Can you help me reserve transportation at other airports around the world?
We are a member of the Global Airport Transportation Shuttle network — the world’s largest network for rides to & from airports. When planning your trip, just visit www.kansascityshuttle.com for all of your rides in and out of airports.
- Do you accept credit cards?
Yes, we accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- Can you offer even lower fares to large groups?
Yes. Check out our terms and conditions for more information or contact us .
- Can the Kansas city airport shuttle and Kansas city car service accommodate wheelchairs?
NO , handicapped-accessible vehicles are not available , If wheelchair-accessible service is needed after you arrive, please call our reservations department at 800-888-8294 and 913-722-4311 for assistance.
- Does the Kansas city airport transportation have car seats for children?
Kansas city airport shuttle and Kansas city car service does not provide child car seats or booster seats. Although travelers can bring their own child car seats or booster seats for use.
- What happens if my arrival flight is delayed or canceled?
If your flight is delayed you will still have a reservation on the next departing shuttle. Service from KCI Airport. If your flight cancel please contact Kansas City Shuttle at 913-722-4311 or 800-888-8294 ASAP otherwise your card will be charged .
- How do I arrange for the Kansas city airport shuttle and Kansas city car service to pick me up from my hotel or destination?
For Departure Reservations, please call us no later than 24 hours prior to your flight. Domestic flights require passengers to arrive 2 hours prior to flight departure; international flights require passengers to arrive 2 hours prior to flight departure. Please inform the reservationist if you have an international flight ( from MCI airport and KCI airport) so we may schedule an earlier pick-up time by Kansas City Airport Transportation and Kansas city car service from and to Kansas airport by mci shuttle.